The second quarter of 2014 was characterized by the donation’s campaigns in many branch offices:
- In Resistencia, and in the four sites of Buenos Aires, onsite blood drives were held. More than 70 Globers participated.
- In Rosario, Carla Recagno (Help Desk Pro) led a sachet milk donation campaign for the nonprofit “Sol y Luz”.
- In Montevideo a group of Globers launched a school supplies donation campaign for the nonprofit “Centro Educativo Unidos”
- In San Pablo, Natalia Mayumi (Champion) is pushing for the winter campaign in order to give outerwear to homeless.
- Last but not least, Jennifer Gómez continues to encourage Globers in Bogotá to work with the 70 children that are contained by the Violetta Foundation.